The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Wings.
You can make Grilled Chicken Wings using 10 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Wings
- Add 12 pcs of Middle Chicken Wings.
- Fill 6 pcs. of Garlic Cloves.
- Add 1 tbsp of White Pepper.
- Insert 1 tbsp of White Sauce Sauce.
- Add 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Add 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Mix 1 tsp of Black Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Mix of Kaffir Lime Leaves for decoration.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Chicken Wings
- Pound pepper and garlic. Take it out into bowl..
- Add seasoning : white soy sauce, maggi sauce, oyster sauce, palm sugar, black soy sauce and sesame oil, mix well..
- Put middle chicken wings into marinated garlic and pepper. Combine well. Set aside and put in fridge about 30 minutes..
- Grill chicken on charcoal oven at middle heat about 20 minutes or until it cook. Skin would be brown and dry..
- Served on plate and decorate with kaffir lime leaf..
- Tip : Taste is salty, sweet, garlic and pepper flavored. Good to eat it as snack or eat it with steamed sticky rice. You also can dip in Sweet Chili Sauce..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Wings Recipe.