The Recipe For Making Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels.
You can make Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels using 23 ingredients in 12 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels
- Prepare of for the Brussels.
- Add 1/2 lb of Brussel sprouts, wash, trimmed, and cut in half.
- Prepare 1/3 of LG sweet onion, chopped.
- Insert 1 tbs of bacon grease. or 5 bacon strips chopped.
- Insert to taste of salt and pepper.
- Mix 1 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- Insert of for the pasta.
- Mix 3/4 lb of LG prawns.
- Insert 1/2 box of tri colored rotini.
- Add 1 cup of marinated mushrooms, artichoke, and sun dried tomato medley.
- Fill 1/4 of sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Fill to taste of salt and pepper.
- Add 4 tbs of butter.
- Mix 1 tsp of harissa infused olive oil.
- Add of for the ahi.
- Fill 2 of thick cut ahi tuna steaks.
- Add of original Mrs dash seasoning.
- Mix of mccormicks island wood fire grill seasoning.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of canola oil.
- Mix 2 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
Quick Step To Make Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels
- Start by boiling pasta in 2 qt water till AL dentè. Drain rinse and set aside.
- In a frying pan add bacon or grease to pan. Add onion. Saute until onion gets translucent..
- Add the Brussels and saute until they start to brown. Stir often..
- Add bouillon and a half cup of water. Stir well. Cover and simmer. Continue to add water as needed and stir frequently until Brussels are tender. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Shell prawns.
- Using equal parts mccormicks and Mrs dash, coat tuna filets liberally on both sides. let sit while preparing the pasta..
- In another frying pan, heat harissa oil for the prawns. When hot add prawns and onion. Saute stirring constantly..
- After two minutes add marinated medley and seasonings..
- One minute before the prawns are done add pasta and butter. Toss to coat the pasta.
- While preparing the pasta in another frying pan, heat both oils for the ahi. On med high. Until oil just starts to smoke..
- Sear ahi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Do not cook past rare. Seasonings should blacken nicely.
- Serve and enjoy. For a spicier kick a little harissa oil can be drizzled over pasta or Brussels.
That's how to make Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels Recipe.