The Recipe For Making Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts.
You can make Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts using 6 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts
- Insert 8 of chicken breasts.
- Insert 3 tbsp of tandoori bbq spice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Insert 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Insert 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Insert 1/2 cup of greek yogurt.
Quick Step To Make Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken..
- Mix your chicken and all ingredients in a large ziploc bag..
- Keep marinated chicken in the fridge for about 4 hours..
- Heat your grill on high, then wait 8 minutes and then turn your grill to medium low heat..
- Start grilling your chicken..
- Skin side down first for about 12 minutes..
- Then flip your chicken. Grill for another 10 - 12 minutes..
That's how to make Tandoori bbq grilled chicken breasts Recipe.