The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken on a bed of lettuce.
You can make Grilled Chicken on a bed of lettuce using 7 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken on a bed of lettuce
- Mix 1 of Tomato.
- Fill 2 of Lettuce leaves.
- Add 1/4 of Avocado.
- Insert 1/4 of Grilled Chicken.
- Fill 1 pinch of salt.
- Fill 1 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Ketchup.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Chicken on a bed of lettuce
- Clean all the lettuce, tomato carefully.
- Cut the present cooked grilled chicken into desired shape.
- Remove the avocado from its cover and and dice it.
- Cut the lettuce into desired size and shape and place on plate.
- Cut the tomatoes into desired shape mainly medium cubes and place on top of lettuce.
- Add the grilled chicken on top and then the avocado..
- Sprinkle a little of salt to season and squeeze the lemon and extract all the juice from it and sprinkle round the food..
- Seat down and get ready to eat. Use Ketchup if desired. Bona Petit:-).
That's how to make Grilled Chicken on a bed of lettuce Recipe.