The Recipe For Making Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce.
You can make Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce using 16 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce
- Add 500 grams of boneless chicken.
- Mix 2 large of onion, chopped.
- Mix 4 piece of garlic cloves.
- Fill 1 1/2 cup of orange juice.
- Insert 4 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- Fill 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Fill 2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry red chilly power.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Add 1 tbsp of chopped nuts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Mix 2 tbsp of rose water.
- Fill 2 tbsp of red pepper sauce.
- Mix 1/2 cup of tomato sauce.
- Insert 1 large of chopped tomato.
- Fill 1 tbsp of oregano.
Step By Step To Make Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce
- Marinate the chicken with pinch of salt,fresh lemon juice and 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar for 2hours..
- Set the microwave oven at 210°C .Then grill the chicken for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a vessel.Then fry onion and garlic unitll they turns golden brown..
- Add grilled chicken into the vessel.cook for 3 minutes.Stir continuously..
- Do the flame low now.Add orange juice to it.then put cornflour and some water in the vessel and bring it to boil for 3 minutes..
- Add tomato,nuts,cinnamon,coriander,cardamom,dry chillies to it..
- Cook for 5minutes in high flame.stir occassionally.Then add 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar to it..
- Add tomato souce,rose water,red pepper sauce and oregano to it.Then cook it for 5 minutes continuously in medium flame and stir often..
- Now the dish is ready to eat.Serve it hot with rice or bread.Enjoy the sour taste of the gravy..
That's how to make Grilled chicken in wine vinegar sauce Recipe.