The Recipe For Making Chicken Alfredo.
You can make Chicken Alfredo using 9 ingredients in 11 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Alfredo
- Prepare 1/2 Package of Tyson Sliced and Grilled Chicken (frozen).
- Add 1 (8 oz) of Package of Cream Cheese.
- Add 1 Stick of Butter.
- Mix 1 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Italian Blend Cheese.
- Mix 1 Teaspoon of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder (optional).
- Insert 1 Cup of Milk.
- Mix 1/2 Box of Penne Pasta.
Quick Step To Make Chicken Alfredo
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Melt Cream Cheese and Butter together in a 2 quart pot..
- Add Italian Seasoning (and Garlic Powder) and Milk, then add Italian Blend Cheese and heat till cheese is melted..
- While melting the cheese, butter, and milk, in a separate pot, boil and cook the Penne pasta..
- Strain Pasta..
- Butter 9x13 pan or Spray with Butter flavor cooking spray..
- Put frozen Chicken in pan, break chicken into smaller pieces if desired..
- Pour Pasta over Chicken in pan, then pour the melted cheese mix over Chicken and Pasta..
- Stir the mix to blend everything together, then top with Mozzarella Cheese..
- Cover pan and place in oven to cook for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, check to see if the middle of the Alfredo is bubbling. If not, place in for another 20 minutes, checking occaisionally to see if bubbling..
- If desired to brown a bit, remove cover and cook an additional 5 minutes or so..
That's how to make Chicken Alfredo Recipe.