The Recipe For Making Chicken Alfredo In A Basket.
You can make Chicken Alfredo In A Basket using 5 ingredients in 15 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Chicken Alfredo In A Basket
- Add 1 of 16 Oz Alfredo Mushroom Sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of Grilled Chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury grands original biscuits.
- Insert 1 of Salt.
- Fill 1 of Pepper.
Step By Step To Make Chicken Alfredo In A Basket
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a cupcake pan.
- Open package of grilled chicken.
- Heat up (it's precooked) chicken in a large enough skillet break into bite size pieces.
- Open jar of sauce.
- Pour sauce into a large bowl.
- Add chicken to bowl with sauce.
- Mix and set aside.
- Flour a large plate.
- Open grands biscuits.
- Place one biscuit on floured plate and flatten out ( not to thin it'll catch a hole).
- Press the biscuit into the cupcake pan.
- Spoon a generous amount of chicken Alfredo mix into the middle of the biscuit repeat until all are filled.
- Place into preheated oven for 15 min or until tops are golden brown.
- Plate and Enjoy.
That's how to make Chicken Alfredo In A Basket Recipe.