The Recipe For Making Grilled Tomato chicken salad.
You can make Grilled Tomato chicken salad using 2 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Tomato chicken salad
- Prepare 1 of rotisserie chicken.
- Insert 1 package of Alouette grilled tomato cheese.
Quick Step To Make Grilled Tomato chicken salad
- Pull apart the chicken while still warm it's easier to separate the meat discard as much fat and skin as possible.
- I weighed my white and dark meat separately, dark meat will be higher in calories.
- Chop your meat up and place in a kitchen aid mixer. Add in one container of spreadable cheese.
- Mix together till we'll incorporated and chicken is broken up..
- Place in container to weigh out. I got 21 ounces..
- Nutrition information per ounce.
That's how to make Grilled Tomato chicken salad Recipe.