The Recipe For Making Grilled Kal Bi Chicken.
You can make Grilled Kal Bi Chicken using 8 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Kal Bi Chicken
- Prepare 6 oz of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soya sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Mix 3 tbsp of sherry.
- Fill 1/2 cup of minced scallions.
- Prepare 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- Insert 2 tsp of minced fresh ginger.
- Fill 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
Quick Step To Make Grilled Kal Bi Chicken
- flatten the chicken breasts and place them in a large shallow pan.
- combine the remaining ingredients together to form a marinade.
- pour the marinade over the chicken, and marinate for 3 hours.
- drain the chicken and reserve marinade.
- grill over medium heat for 5-6 minutes per side, basting frequently with marinade.
That's how to make Grilled Kal Bi Chicken Recipe.