The Recipe For Making Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip.
You can make Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip using 18 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip
- Mix of ● For The Vegetables & Seasonings.
- Insert of ● Authors Note: Fine mince all vegetables.
- Mix 1 of Medium Spanish Onion.
- Fill 2 of EX LG Deseeded Jalepenos.
- Add 1/2 of Small Deseeded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Bunch of Cilantro Leaves.
- Add 1/3 Cup of Green Onions.
- Add 1 Can of Drained ROTEL Tomatoes.
- Insert 1 (4 oz) of Can Hatch Green Chilies.
- Add 1 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of Dried Habenero Peppers.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Add of ● For The Cheeses.
- Insert 1.5 lbs of Velveeta Cheese.
- Fill 1 Handful of Shredded Mexican 3 Cheese.
- Insert of ● For The Proteins.
- Insert 1.5 Cups of Chopped John Soules Cooked Grilled Chicken [best brand].
Easy Way To Make Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip
- Here's what you'll need..
- Cube your Velveeta and add your vegetable mixture..
- Add a handful of Mexican 3 Cheese. Microwave for 4 minutes. Stir and heat for 3 minutes longer..
- Chop your grilled chicken. Add to cheese mixture only after it's heated since it's already pre-grilled. You can find it at almost any supermarket..
- Serve piping hot with fresh tortilla chips and salsa. Enjoy!.
That's how to make Mike's Southwestern Grilled Chicken Queso Dip Recipe.