The Recipe For Making Whole roasted chicken on the grill.
You can make Whole roasted chicken on the grill using 8 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Whole roasted chicken on the grill
- Prepare 1 of roasting chicken completely thawed and cleaned.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Add 1 stalk of celery.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Add 1 of lemon.
- Fill 2 tsp of rosemary.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sage.
- Add of olive oil.
Step By Step To Make Whole roasted chicken on the grill
- Brush olive oil on chicken.Salt liberally. (I used probably at least 2 tbs for a 6 pound bird). Sprinkle with pepper. Cut celery and place in cavity of chicken..
- Slice onion and lemon. Place in 9x13 foil pan. Add sage and rosemary. Fill with water..
- Place the pan with lemon,onion and water directly on the grill racks. Place chicken directly on a cooking rack (I just used a cooling rack)over the pan of water. Put woodchips in another disposable pan and place directly on grill rack..
- Close lid and turn grill on highest setting for 20 minutes..
That's how to make Whole roasted chicken on the grill Recipe.