The Recipe For Making Grilled Pineapple chicken.
You can make Grilled Pineapple chicken using 8 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Pineapple chicken
- Add 22 pounds of chicken legs and thighs.
- Add 20 ounces of crushed pineapple and its juices.
- Insert 1/2 cup of dark brown sugar.
- Mix 1/4 cup of paprika.
- Fill 1 tablespoon of ground sage.
- Fill 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Insert 1 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of onion powder.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Pineapple chicken
- Mix all the spices and sugar rub on each piece of chicken. Cover both sides..
- Put into zip lock bags add the crushed pineapple. Squeeze all the air out of the bags put into the refrigerator overnight..
- Heat grill. I used charcoal and oak wood..
- Grill the chicken turning till done. If too thick finish in oven about 400° Fahrenheit till done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
That's how to make Grilled Pineapple chicken Recipe.