The Recipe For Making Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs. Cilantro Lime Chicken Skewers can be made on the grill or in the oven and are packed with flavor from a delicious homemade marinade with fresh Now when it comes to these kabobs, they are kind of reminiscent of chicken fajitas but packed with more lime and cilantro. To keep the flavors mild for. Today I made for you my version of Cilantro Lime Chicken Kabobs!
They're delicious and so easy to make! Chicken is marinated in sour lemon and savory herbs, then skewered and grilled to perfection. How to Make Grilled Cilantro Lime Chicken. You can make Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs using 6 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs
- Prepare 1 packages of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh cilantro.
- Add 1 dozen of limes.
- Add 1 cup of lime juice.
- Insert 1 packages of skewers.
- Add 4 each of bell peppers any color.
Pound to even thickness: Pounding the boneless, skinless breasts to an even thickness will help the meat cook more evenly, so you don't have the extremes of raw and dry. Marinate: Marinate the chicken in an acidic. Cilantro-Lime Chicken Kabobs with Avocado-Lime Dipping Sauce. Cook these cilantro-lime chicken kabobs in the oven or on the grill, and enjoy a quick, delicious, and healthy dinner.
Step By Step To Make Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs
- Put chicken in bag and coat with lime juice and diced up fresh cilantro. Let sit 2-4 hours to marinade.
- Open bag of skewers and get ready to put in order.
- While chicken is marinating cut up bell peppers about an inch square.
- Cut up limes to make each piece a quarter of the lime.
- Take chicken out of fridge and dice it into about one inch cubes.
- On each skewer layer bell pepper, chicken, lime, bell pepper, chicken, lime.... continue in same order.
- Fire up grill till ready and place on grill rotating about every 5-10 minutes till chicken is cooked through..
In a medium saucepan add the rice and cook according to the package instructions. Once the rice is cooked squeeze in the juice of a lime and add the cilantro and salt. Chicken gets a quick marinade in lime juice and cilantro before grilling to perfection in this quick and easy, kid-approved dish! These Hawaiian Cilantro-Lime Chicken Kabobs are the perfect mix of sweet and citrusy flavors. Recipe and Photo by Julia Jolliff, A Cedar Spoon. That's how to make Grilled cilantro lime chicken kabobs Recipe.