The Recipe For Making Grilled chicken churasco.
You can make Grilled chicken churasco using 9 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled chicken churasco
- Add 250 gm of chicken breast.
- Mix 20 gm of demiglace powder.
- Mix 30 gm of mushroom.
- Mix 60 gm of mixed bell peppers.
- Mix 30 gm of zucchini.
- Prepare 40 gm of baby eggplant.
- Prepare 120 gm of potato.
- Insert 20 gm of mozzarella cheese.
- Fill 30 gm of bacon.
Quick Step To Make Grilled chicken churasco
- Marinate and grill the chicken then keep in the oven then start to grill the vegetable together the corn cob.
- Cut the baked potato in to half topped with bacon mushroom and mixed cheese gratinate under the salamander.
- Then put the chicken in the middle of the plate put the potato on the left side, grilled vegetable on the right side and corn cob from the upper side of the chicken.
- Serve with rosemary jus.
That's how to make Grilled chicken churasco Recipe.