The Recipe For Making Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders.
You can make Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders using 6 ingredients in 6 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Fill of marinade.
- Fill 1 cup of Italian dressing.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lime, the juice of.
- Add 1 tbsp of honey.
- Mix of ingredients.
- Fill 1 lb of chicken tenderloins.
Easy Way To Make Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders
- Make the marinade by combining the Italian dressing, lime juice, and honey in a small bowl. Mix well..
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a small container and pour the marinade over them. With your hand or a spoon, toss the tenderloins making sure they are covered by the marinade..
- Place in the fridge and allow the tenderloins to marinade for 1 hour..
- Remove the chicken tenderloins from the marinade and dab with paper towels to take off any excess marinade..
- Brown the tenders in a lightly oiled nonstick skillet over medium heat. About 10 minutes. As you can see from the photo, I like the surface of my chicken more caramelized and brown than how Cracker Barrel serves theirs. You can adjust the cooking time to suit your taste..
- Serve hot to a happy family..
That's how to make Cracker Barrel Grilled Chicken Tenders Recipe.