The Recipe For Making Summertime Grilled Chicken.
You can make Summertime Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Summertime Grilled Chicken
- Prepare of pineapple marinade.
- Add 1 cup of pineapple juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- Add 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Mix 1/3 cup of teriakyi sauce.
- Prepare 5 piece of chicken breasts.
- Add of BBQ sauce.
- Add 4 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Add 3 tbsp of brown sugar, packed.
- Add 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- Insert 1/3 cup of pineapple.
Quick Step To Make Summertime Grilled Chicken
- Heat all the marinade ingredients in a sauce pan. Remove from heat before it starts to boil. Let set 5-10 before pouring over chicken. Cover and place in fridge for at least 30 mins. I tend to leave it for a couple hours..
- Place on grill and brush with BBQ sauce repeatedly til done. Cooking time will vary depending on thickness of chicken. I usually cook mine 20 mins..
That's how to make Summertime Grilled Chicken Recipe.