The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps.
You can make Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps using 8 ingredients in 2 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Mix 3 oz of leftover grilled chicken, diced.
- Add 1/2 of chopped medium tomato.
- Fill 1/4 of of a medium cucumber, chopped.
- Fill 1/4 of avocado, diced.
- Fill 1 tbsp of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of reduced fat shredded cheese.
- Add 2 tbsp of low fat dressing of choice(I used thousand island).
- Mix 1 of romaine or other lettuce leaf(I used butter lettuce).
Quick Step To Make Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Combine first six ingredients. Feel free to combine ANY protein with any of your favorite salad veggies. I used what was on hand..
- Pile up in a lettuce leaf and add your low fat dressing. Wrap or fold like a taco and munch your lunch!!.
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe.