The Recipe For Making Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken.
You can make Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken using 12 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken
- Insert of Cilantro Pesto.
- Add 2 cup of cilantro leaves.
- Mix 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- Insert 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pine nuts, toasted.
- Mix 1/4 cup of romano (or parmesan) cheese, grated.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of salt & pepper.
- Add 1 tsp of lime zest.
- Add 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- Add 1 lb of mini farfalle (bow tie) pasta.
- Mix 4 of -6 chicken breasts.
- Insert 1 envelope of McCormick lime mojito marinade (Thanks Ray Ray, now I'm hooked! lol).
Step By Step To Make Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken
- Mix McCormick marinade according to package directions and marinate chicken for 15-30 minutes..
- Grill chicken on the grill outdoors or indoors on a stove top cast iron grill pan..
- Let chicken rest for 5 to 6 minutes then cut chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Set aside..
- Toast pine nuts in a non stick dry skillet over medium high heat until slighty toasted and golden brown stirring constantly..
- To a blender or a food processor add all ingredients for pesto except olive oil..
- Slowly drizzle in olive oil from the top of the blender on low speed to form a thick sauce. Set aside..
- Cook pasta according to package directions, rinse and set aside..
- Add pasta back to pasta pot. Mix in pesto and stir to combine thoroughly over low heat to warm. Add 3 cut up chicken breasts to pasta and pesto stirring again to incorporate well..
- Use remaining cut up chicken breasts to garnish on top of the pasta. Can top with freshly grated romano or parmesan cheese and fresh cilantro leaves if desired..
That's how to make Cilantro Pesto Pasta with Grilled Chicken Recipe.