The Recipe For Making Grilled Hawaiian Chicken.
You can make Grilled Hawaiian Chicken using 15 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
- Mix of Meat.
- Add 3 lb of Chicken Thighs, Boneless Skinless.
- Prepare of Produce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped White Onion.
- Prepare of Canned Goods.
- Fill 1 can of 13.5 Coconut Milk.
- Fill of Condiments.
- Insert 2 cup of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- Insert of Liquids.
- Insert 2 cup of Water.
- Add of Oil's & Vinegars.
- Mix 1 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Insert of Baking & Spices.
- Insert 1 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Hawaiian Chicken
- remove any visible fat from the chicken thighs..
- whisk the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, onions, garlic, sesame oil, and coconut milk in a large bowl. add the chicken thighs and marinate the chicken overnight..
- heat the grill to high. add the chicken and turn down to low. grill chicken at a low heat so that the marinade does not burn for 5-7 minutes per side or until done..
- serve over rice.
That's how to make Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Recipe.