The Recipe For Making Grilled chicken omelet.
You can make Grilled chicken omelet using 10 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled chicken omelet
- Insert 1 of chicken breast.
- Add 1/4 cup of red peppers chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green bell peppers chopped.
- Insert 1 tbsp of evoo.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese (cheddar&jack blend).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Badia Complete seasoning.
Step By Step To Make Grilled chicken omelet
- Chop and season chicken breast saute in pan with evoo set aside.
- Sauté peppers and onions set aside as well.
- Beat eggs and water in bowl add butter to hot pan on med heat. Slowly pour egg mixture in let it set up. Add cheese evenly over eggs. Then add chicken, peppers, and onions to one side of pan flip other side on top the to plate. ENJOY! #Yumfreakino 😋.
That's how to make Grilled chicken omelet Recipe.