The Recipe For Making Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes.
You can make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes using 10 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes
- Fill 2 of Grilled Chicken Breasts.
- Mix 1 of Tomato.
- Add 1/2 Head of Green Leaf Lettuce.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Add 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Mix of Black Pepper.
- Insert of Salt.
- Fill of Italian Seasonings.
- Insert 1/4 Cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Insert Handful of Crackers (Your Choice).
Step By Step To Make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes
- Prep meat and veggies while heating some olive oil in a pan..
- Sauté onion and garlic for a couple minutes. Add in chicken and sauté a couple more minutes. Add in the tomato. (If you’re making this, I am assuming that you’ve already seasoned your chicken while grilling. Go light on the seasonings. The chicken will carry some flavor). Lightly season with salt, pepper and Italian seasonings. Add balsamic vinegar and continue cooking a couple minutes..
- Lastly, add in the lettuce. Break up some crackers in a bag (or in your hand) to top with later..
- Plate and serve..
That's how to make Balsamic Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes Recipe.