The Recipe For Making Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken.
You can make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken using 9 ingredients in 7 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken
- Insert 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Add 2 tbsp of dried fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of cayenne peppercorns.
- Insert of salt.
- Add 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- Fill 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Fill 2 of chicken legs , split into thighs and drums.
Quick Step To Make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken
- Combine the fenugreek , garam masala ,sugar, garlic, cardamom, peppercorns,salt, yogurt, and tomato paste in a largebowl and mix well;.
- set aside 1/4 cup ofthe marinade for basting..
- Add the chickenthighs and drums and coat well..
- Cover thebowl and let marinate in the fridge for 45minutes to 4 hours..
- When ready to cook, preheat a grill tomedium-high..
- Remove the chicken piecesfrom the marinade and place on the hotgrill..
- Basting regularly with the reservedmarinade, cook until the chicken is doneand juices run clear, about 35 to 40minutes..
That's how to make Spiced Indian Grilled Chicken Recipe.