The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Pita.
You can make Grilled Chicken Pita using 15 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Pita
- Add 1 of chicken breast; butterflied.
- Prepare 1 of pita.
- Mix 2 tbsp of hummus.
- Fill 1/2 of tomato.
- Insert 1/2 of cucumber.
- Insert 2 tbsp of tahini.
- Insert 1 of Tzatziki.
- Insert 1 of feta cheese.
- Add 1 of salt and pepper.
- Insert 1 dash of paprika.
- Fill 1 dash of onion powder.
- Insert 1 dash of garlic powder.
- Fill 1 dash of turmeric.
- Add 1 dash of dried dill.
- Add 1 of drizzle vegetable oil.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Chicken Pita
- Toss breast in vegetable oil. Season breast with dried spices. Grill each side approximately 5-10 minutes each side or until chicken reaches 165º..
- Small dice tomato and cucumber. Toss with tahini. Set aside..
- Cut open pita. Season with olive oil, salt, and pepper and grill very briefly if desired..
- Spread hummus in pita. Add sliced or diced chicken breast. Add veggie mix, feta, and tzatziki..
- Variations: Fresh dill, basil, tarragon, parsley, chervil, oregano, thyme, caramelized red onions, rice, pickled red cabbage..
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Pita Recipe.