The Recipe For Making Grilled Cilantro Chicken with Spicy Thai noodles.
You can make Grilled Cilantro Chicken with Spicy Thai noodles using 24 ingredients in 8 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Cilantro Chicken with Spicy Thai noodles
- Mix 1 of carrot, matchstick.
- Add 1 of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- Add 3 of Green onions, chopped.
- Insert 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Insert 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Mix 3/4 lb of any long skinny noodle (spaghetti, or any other type).
- Prepare of Chicken Marinade.
- Insert 3 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Add 1 of Salt and Pepper (to taste).
- Add 4 of Garlic cloves minced.
- Fill 1/4 cup of Cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Zest from 1 lime.
- Fill 1 of Juice from 1 lime.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Rice Vinegar.
- Add of Sauce for Noodles.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Fresh ginger,grated.
- Mix 1 of zest from 2 limes.
- Insert 1 of juice from 2 limes.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- Mix 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Red or green Thai curry paste.
- Insert 1 1/2 tbsp of rice Vinegar.
- Mix 1 cup of chicken stock.
Easy Way To Make Grilled Cilantro Chicken with Spicy Thai noodles
- In a large bowl bring together chicken marinade and marinade chicken for 1 hour or overnight (longer the better).
- When ready, grill chicken until cooked through and set aside to rest..
- In a bowl, mix together the noodle sauce until the curry paste is mostly dissolved.
- In a pot, cook spaghetti noodles al dente, strain and leave in colander (so you can do everything else in the same pot 😊).
- In the same pot, heat 2 tbs in oil and add minced garlic. Cook 1 min,then add your pepper and carrots.
- Add the noodle sauce to the pot, and let simmer 2 min, then add cooked spaghetti back into the pot.
- Toss the spaghetti, veggies and the sauce together and add chopped green onions..
- Slice up your chicken and serve on top of spaghetti 😆😊.
That's how to make Grilled Cilantro Chicken with Spicy Thai noodles Recipe.