The Recipe For Making Easy Southwest Grilled Chicken. This Grilled Southwest Chicken Kabobs Marinade Recipe is the perfect addition to your grilling night! It's packed with flavor and has just a little spice. This Southwest Grilled Chicken recipe has become a fast family favorite since I began making it a few weeks ago.
It is the perfect addition to a variety of recipes or delicious if eaten solo. This recipe is so easy and will not disappoint. Make these easy Southwest Grilled Chicken Meal Prep Bowls on Saturday or Sunday and have delicious lunches throughout the week! You can make Easy Southwest Grilled Chicken using 14 ingredients in 9 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy Southwest Grilled Chicken
- Fill of For the meat.
- Fill 1 1/2 lb of boneless chicken breast.
- Fill of For the marinade.
- Fill 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp of Lite olive oil.
- Fill 2 tbsp of Frank's Red Hot.
- Insert 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Fill of The slather sauce.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lite Olive oil.
- Mix 1 tbsp of Frank's Red Hot.
- Insert 1 1/4 tsp of Chili powder.
- Fill 1 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
You'll need chicken (our Grilled Taco Chicken or Slow Cooker Taco Chicken are both delicious. Chicken breasts with black beans, corn, chile peppers, tomatoes. Next time I think I'll make margarita grilled chicken & serve with the beans & corn mixture from this recipe as a side dish. Chicken tenders that can be grilled or baked.
Easy Way To Make Easy Southwest Grilled Chicken
- Rinse the chicken and pat dry. If you have some thick pieces, filet them in half. You're looking for about 1/2 inch thick..
- Put the chicken into a large bowl. Now add all of the ingredients of the marinade. Use a pair of tongs to flip the chicken over a few times to make sure it's coated evenly..
- Cover and put it in the refrigerator. You can leave it there for as little as half an hour, or up to about 4 hours. Note: I usually only have time for about half an hour, so at this point I would go out and light a chimney starter of coals..
- Add all of the ingredients for the slather sauce to a small bowl and mix thoroughly. It will be a lot thicker then the marinade. Set aside for later..
- So, this is where the magic happens. Set up your grill for high heat, and be sure to clean the grates. Take the chicken out of the bowl and put it right on the grill. No need to oil the grates here, you've already oiled the chicken..
- Close the lid and crack a cold one, you won't be busy for about 5 minutes. If you want to get fancy though, give the chicken a quarter turn after about 2 1/2 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, flip the chicken over. With a basting brush, slather on about half the sauce. You now have another 5 minutes to finish your beer..
- At this point an instant-read thermometer should tell you that your chicken is about 155°F. Flip it again and use the rest of the sauce. Watch carefully here, you want the chicken to get right to 160..
- You're done! Pull the chicken off the grill and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Enjoy!.
Southwestern seasonings bring this quick and easy southwest chicken recipe to life. This southwest chicken recipe is sure to please all the eaters in your house. It's easy, healthy, freezer-friendly, and full of flavor but not spicy. This Southwest flavored grilled chicken burger recipe is perfect for the outdoor barbecue parties. Make this low fat, healthy, cheese free burger at home. That's how to make Easy Southwest Grilled Chicken Recipe.