The Recipe For Making White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers.
You can make White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers using 5 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers
- Mix 200 grams of leftover chicken (grilled, fried,...etc).
- Insert 300 grams of pasta.
- Fill 1/2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Fill 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt and pepper.
Easy Way To Make White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers
- Add boiling water in a cooking pan and drop the pasta with a pinch of salt. Cook it on medium heat for 10 minutes, and remove the water from it..
- Put the cup of milk, flour, salt, and pepper in a jar and shake them well together..
- Put the mixture, pasta, and chicken leftovers in the cokking pan and leave it till all mix well and the milk is almost absorbed by the ingredients..
That's how to make White sauce pasta with chicken leftovers Recipe.