The Recipe For Making Turmeric Grilled Chicken.
You can make Turmeric Grilled Chicken using 14 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Turmeric Grilled Chicken
- Fill 1/2 small of Onion.
- Insert 1 of Shallot.
- Mix 2 clove of Garlic.
- Insert 1 tsp of Ginger.
- Mix 1 stick of Lemon grass.
- Fill of Grounded spice.
- Mix 1/2 tsp of galangal.
- Add 100 ml of Water.
- Fill 5 of pieces lemon leaf.
- Add 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Insert 100 ml of Coconut milk.
- Mix 1 of Salt, sugar and black pepper.
- Insert 1/2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 8 slice of Chicken thigh.
Quick Step To Make Turmeric Grilled Chicken
- Stir the grounded spice, galangal and water for 4-5 minutes..
- Add the rest ingredients except the chicken. Stir continuously and taste it. Squeeze a little bit lemon or lime to have a nice yellow color..
- Add the chicken and cook for 5-8 minutes. In the mean time preheat the oven 180°F Celsius..
- Take out the chicken, put it on the baking tray with some sauce. Bake it 20 minutes at 180°F and 10 minutes at 150°F (turn the chicken every 10 minutes). You can also grill the chicken and put some sauce on it..
- Thicken the rest sauce. Put it on medium heat for 5-10 minutes..
That's how to make Turmeric Grilled Chicken Recipe.