The Recipe For Making Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken.
You can make Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken using 9 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken
- Insert 6 1/4 of Mandarin Oranges.
- Mix 2 oz of Dried Cranberries.
- Insert 1/3 of Cucumber.
- Prepare 2 oz of Feta Cheese.
- Fill 1 oz of Slivered Almonds.
- Prepare 2 1/2 oz of Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Fill 1 of Grilled Chicken Breast.
- Insert 1/4 piece of Shaved Lemon.
- Add 1 of Romaine Lettuce.
Quick Step To Make Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken
- Cut Romaine lettuce and place in a mixing bowl..
- Add cut cucumber, slivered almonds, dried cranberries, and mandarin oranges.
- Mix in Raspberry Vinaigrette. Stir until dressing is evenly distributed throughout salad..
- Place salad in a ceramic bowl. Crumble feta cheese over top of salad..
- Cut and fan grilled chicken along side of salad. Cut lemon half way to the center and stand as shown in picture.
That's how to make Tropical Salad w/grilled chicken Recipe.