The Recipe For Making Herb Grilled Chicken Dinner.
You can make Herb Grilled Chicken Dinner using 19 ingredients in 18 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Herb Grilled Chicken Dinner
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Mix 2 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Insert 1 of salt, to taste.
- Add 1 of fresh cracked peppercorn, to taste.
- Fill of Marinade.
- Fill 4 tbsp of fresh rosemary leaves.
- Fill 4 tbsp of fresh thyme leaves.
- Insert 4 tbsp of fresh parsley leaves.
- Fill 1 tbsp of ground sage.
- Mix 4 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Mix of Sides.
- Insert 1 1/2 lb of small red potatoes.
- Mix 1 of sweet onion.
- Fill 4 of carrots.
- Prepare 1 of salt, to coat one side of veggies.
- Add 1 of pepper, to coat one side of veggies.
- Insert 1 of extra virgin olive oil, drizzled to coat one side of veggies.
- Mix 2 tsp of fresh thyme leaves, sprinkled on the potatoes.
- Insert 2 stick of fresh thyme leaves, sprinkled on onion wedges and carrots.
Step By Step To Make Herb Grilled Chicken Dinner
- Preheat your grill to about 500°F..
- Remove all herbs from the stems for the marinade and place on a cutting board. Chop all herbs together and place in a dish to coat the chicken..
- Remove any remaining fat from the chicken and coat in salt and pepper..
- Move the breasts to the mixing dish and coat in the marinade. Let the chicken marinate for 30-60 minutes..
- Get 2 long strips of aluminum foil and roll the edges to prevent the escape of any liquids..
- Clean the carrots and peel an quarter the onion and add to one foil strip..
- Add the potatoes to the other foil strip an drizzle EVOO over all veggies, just enough to ensure it glistens off each veggie..
- Dust the veggies with salt and pepper..
- Add rosemary to the opinion wedges and carrots..
- Add thyme to the potatoes..
- Add veggies to the grill using the edges of the foil as handles..
- Add the chicken to the grill grates..
- Cook for 9-10 minutes and flip the chicken..
- Cook for and additional 9-10 minutes and remove once the internal temperature is 165°F..
- Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes, covered by foil..
- Shut down the grill and remove the veggies, staging them for plating..
- Plate the vegetables..
- Plate the chicken and serve hot..
That's how to make Herb Grilled Chicken Dinner Recipe.