The Recipe For Making A1 Grilled Chicken.
You can make A1 Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients in 3 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make A1 Grilled Chicken
- Fill 2 of chicken breasts; boneless, skinless.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of worcestershire sauce.
- Mix 1 clove of garlic; minced.
- Insert 2 tsp of lawrys seasoning salt.
- Mix 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Mix 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Add 1 tsp of paprika.
- Fill 1/2 tsp of ground celery seed.
- Mix 1/4 tsp of ground white pepper.
- Add 1 of A1 sauce; as needed.
- Fill 1 of vegetable oil; as needed.
Easy Way To Make A1 Grilled Chicken
- Marinate chicken in Worcestershire sauce and garlic for 4-48 hours. Pat dry..
- Coat chicken breasts with enough oil to cover. Season with dried spices. Grill approximately 5-8 minutes on each side on the designated searing section of the grill then finish cooking with indirect heat while basting with A1. For more detailed instructions and tips on grilling, see allthecooks member bbqtv.com. Tell em ChefDoogles sent ya.
- Variations; H1 sauce, malt vinegar, bourbon, ground coriander seed, rice vinegar, ginger, tamarind, horseradish, mustard, hoisin, parsley,.
That's how to make A1 Grilled Chicken Recipe.