The Recipe For Making Grilled Chicken Waffle Club.
You can make Grilled Chicken Waffle Club using 10 ingredients in 5 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Grilled Chicken Waffle Club
- Insert 4 of waffles.
- Insert 6 of strips bacon.
- Prepare 4 of slices of tomato.
- Insert 2 of Lettuce leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/2 fat mayo.
- Prepare 2 of boneless,skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare of Basting Sauce.
- Add 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Mix 1 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Fill 1 tbsp of Franks red hot sauce.
Step By Step To Make Grilled Chicken Waffle Club
- Mix together the basting Sauce and set aside..
- Make your favourite waffles (or toast already made waffles) **I added a bit of syrup to the batter to carry that maple flavor over..
- Season your chicken breast with salt and pepper, and grill until cooked. Basting with the sauce in the last 5 min of cook time..
- Assemble: place chicken on bottom Waffle, then your bacon, tomato, lettuce and smear a bit of mayo on top Waffle..
- Serve with your favorite sides. ENJOY 😆😆.
That's how to make Grilled Chicken Waffle Club Recipe.