The Recipe For Making Easy Chicken Casserole.
You can make Easy Chicken Casserole using 7 ingredients in 4 quick steps. The following is an easy way to make it.
Ingredients Required To Make Easy Chicken Casserole
- Fill 1 lb of bag fully cooked grilled chicken breast chunks.
- Prepare 1 lb of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Add 1 can (26 oz) of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can (10 1/2 oz) of cream of chicken soup.
- Insert 2 cans of butter flavored biscuits.
- Mix to taste of garlic.
- Add to taste of pepper.
Quick Step To Make Easy Chicken Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Mix the vegetables, chicken, seasonings and soup in a casserole dish and put in oven until meat and vegetables are medium warm. Approx 20-30 minutes..
- Take the casserole dish out of the oven and layer the uncooked biscuits on top of chicken and vegetable mixture..
- Return to oven and bake until biscuts are throughly cooked. Approx 15 minutes..
That's how to make Easy Chicken Casserole Recipe.